Camping Gear Reviewer

I've been camping for a while now and have tried a variety of gear in a variety of weather conditions. Here I will review the various equipment I've tested over the years. If you have any questions about the items I've reviewed here, just post a comment and I'll reply as soon as possible.

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Wenzel 2008 Windy Pass 0-Degree mummy sleeping bag

I picked this up because I needed a cold weather bag for a trip I was on last winter. This bag was great, it kept me warm all night. It's pretty roomy inside, good for tall people. The padding is nice and the bag is comfortable to be in. One downside is it's a little bulky, so I wouldn't recommend it for backpacking, but it's perfect for anything else. Very warm bag, and you can't do better for the price ($30 on sale!!):

Wenzel 2008 Windy Pass 0-Degree Mummy Sleeping Bag (Black/Red)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home